Our unisex bi-blend tee has been carefully tailored with our unique tube-torso engineering specification to provide a slim-line, neatly tailored shape. The bi-blend yarns we use to construct this unique proprietary bi-blend fabric are themselves engineered from an advance ring-spinning process where we blend cotton and polyester fibers to produce a unique fabric with extra strength, stretch and an outstanding ability to wick perspiration away from the body during exercise. As we dye the finished SpectraSpun Bi-blend fabric we also temper it to soften it, giving each one of our bi-blend shirts that sliky smooth luxury touch you have come to expect from Spectra. The bi-blend is the perfect shirt for an active lifestyle whether you’re into yoga, running, hiking, skating or just soaking up the sun, SpectraUSA’s Bi-blend heathers have got you back. Designed in California, made in Mexico from USA fabrics, with an easy tear-out label this garment is 100% NAFTA compliant.
– This garment has been tempered and preshrunk during our dyeing process to ensure that it is washer and dryer friendly.
– Our 30 Singles super soft SpectraSpun ring-spun Bi-blend fabric is a blend of 52% Cotton : 48% Polyester.
– This tubular torso ensures a snug, appealing and Unisex fit for men and women.
– All our double-needle stitching on the hems and sleeves of your garment is the Spectra sign of quality.
– Our shoulder to shoulder tape, helps to protect your garment and allows it to maintain its tailored shape.
– This garment is NAFTA Compliant and is designed in California, and made in North America with American manufactured yarns.
- Sizes S – 2XL
Designed in California, made in Mexico from USA fabrics, with an easy tear-out label this garment is 100% NAFTA compliant.
* Body Width - 1" Below Arm Hole