Your print will only be as good as the artwork you provide. Please take your time and make sure your artwork conform to these guidelines, in order to avoid any delay with your order.
- Verify your artwork is set at the actual size you want it printed.
- Make sure your .psd, .pdf file has a resolution of at least 300dpi.
- All text layers should be rasterized or converted to outlines.
- Multi-color images should have each color on a separate layer.
- ai (Adobe Illustrator)
- eps (Vector)
- psd (Adobe Photoshop)
- pdf (Portable Document Format)
- png (Portable Network Graphics)
- tiff (Tagged Image File Format)
Max print sizes for Screen Printing (all measurements are in inches width x height):
Adult unisex garments: 12 x 15
Fitted women’s garments and youth shirts: 11 x 15
Women’s tank tops: 9 x 15
Full Sleeve prints: 3.5 x 15
For Direct to Garment Printing
All files must be 300 DPI and have a transparent background.
We only accept art with clean edges on the outside edge, no fades or gradients that fade into the garment color. Any font/type outside of the artwork should be at least 30 points in size.
You can email us your file to firstname.lastname@example.org or via wetransfer.com.