This gorgeous junior fit, V-neck is a classically tailored side-seam style, sculpted for a snug fit and a very flattering profile. This highly fitted, torso hugging look is complemented by our incredible made in America yarns. Our SpectraSpun ring-spun cottons add a high-fashion sophistication and luxurious touch to this timeless tee, whilst sophisticated tailoring and quality workmanship ensure the small details, necessary for great design are taken care of for you. This is a shirt with longevity and character built into its basic design, the foundation of all Spectra garments. Our Athletic Grey Heather version of this fine garment is built specifically with athletes in mind and uses a special mix of our proprietary Bi-blend (90% Cotton / 10% Polyester) fabrics for extra punch, stretch and strength. Designed in California, made in Mexico from USA fabrics, with an easy tear-out label this garment is 100% NAFTA compliant.
Product Style: 8500
– 100% Cotton, softened to a luxury finish through our SpectraSpun ring-spinning process.
– The double needle hem and sleeve finish in your guarantee of Spectra quality.
– Our preshrinking process means it maintains its stunning form
– Reinforced shoulders mean longevity and lasting shape
– Washer and dryer friendly
– NAFTA Compliant, this garment is designed in California, and hand made in Mexico with all-American yarns.
– Our Grey Heather version of this fine garment is built specifically for athletes 90% Cotton / 10% Polyester
|SIZING GUIDE (Inches):
|WIDTH -1" BELOW ARM HOLE