SpectraUSA’s “Roughneck” is a tough tee to beat. This hard-living hard-wearing champion is a robust t-shirt, built in the classic American-made style of yesteryear. With its casual and classically tailored crew-neck fit, this shirt sports clean, modernist lines and offers a no-frills, no-fuss alternative for your closet. The no-apologies attitude of the "roughneck" is due to its distinctive styling and unique tailored finish. The yarns which go into this tough customer are spun from an open-ended 18 singles yarn, and this classic fabric harkens back to the days of the original t-shirt "jersey" textiles which makes it both enduringly tough, and also a dream to print onto. This shirt comes with a message, “If it was good enough for grandad, then it's good enough for me.” Designed in California, made in Mexico from USA fabrics, with an easy tear-out label this garment is 100% NAFTA compliant.
Product Style: 2001
- Classic 18 Singles “Open End Yarn”
- A thick, robust fabric specification at 6 oz. 204 GSM
- 100% Cotton Tubular torso T-Shirt
- The Double Needle hem and sleeve is your signature of Spectra quality
- The Shoulder to Shoulder Tape ensures that your garment never loses its shap as it ages
- Well tempered and preshrunk in the dyeing and manufacturing process, this garment is machine wash ready and dryer friendly
- North American made means 100% NAFTA Compliant
- Sizes S – 4XL
- Our Athletic spec Grey Heather color is 90% Cotton / 10 % Polyester, to ensure that you stay cool in all conditions.
*Body Width - 1" Below Arm Hole